Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Just wanted to drop by and say Happy Birthday to Dad. It's so hard to believe that almost 8 years have past since Dad passed away. I can still remember those last days very vividly. I remember him calling all of us his little "Chickys" and that we were supposed to take care of mom and love each other. Some days I miss Dad a lot, I mean a lot. I miss him everyday but there are those days that I almost pick up the phone to call him to tell him what Emma did or what he thought about a certain ball game or to tell on mom (just kidding).

Anyway, today Dad would have been 83 years old. His life was cut short for me. I didn't get to spend as much time with him as the other kids did but I wouldn't trade those times with any one.

I LOVE YOU POPS!!! I MISS YOU VERY MUCH STILL!!!

Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home